- White Collar: insurance and mortgage fraud, SEC related crimes.
- Violent Crimes: murder, RICO, conspiracy, weapons posessions/sales, drug
- posessions/sales, grand larceny, burglary, robbery, assault, domestic violence.
- Fraudulent accidents, medical claims, and mortgage fraud.
- Contraband cigarettes
Criminal Defense Attorneys are assured that their cases are getting the best possible
- Has demonstrated success in investigations and criminal defense.
- Has the ability to locate hard-to-find witnesses with a high degree of success.
- Connects specially trained investigators with particular cases in order to produce
- outstanding witness interviews.