Smith Law & Investigations provides its associates and investigators with numerous resources to support investigations, including experienced investigative analysts, technical equipment specialists, polygraph examiners, information technology specialists, investigators trained in computer forensics, forensic accountants as well as individuals trained in locating assets.
- Demonstrative Evidence includes Photography and Diagrams.
- Digital Evidence covers both Computer Examinations and Digital Image Enhancement.
- Scene Investigation, Scene Protection, Scene Processing and Scene Reconstruction.
- Courtroom Testimony.
- Physical Evidence includes Fingerprints, Impression Evidence- shoe prints, tire prints and bite marks; Trace Evidence and DNA.
- Testimonial Evidence covering both Interviews, Statements, recorded and written and Statement Analysis.